Press upgrades with KIERMARUpgrade the old press – save money, and boost productivity!
Low costs, high productivity
The total cost for the upgrade is normally less than ½ of a new press + savings in shipment and craning cost + savings in cost for new press pit and building changes.
An upgrade will boost your productivity!
With new hydraulic, electronic and control system technologies, the productivity of the presses may often be increased by 100–200 %. The tool change time will be significantly reduced.
What you get in a press upgrade from KIERMAR:
- New hydraulic tank with pumps, motors, valve block system & piping
- New electrical cabinet and new cabling between the press and the electrical cabinet
- New HMI (Siemens, Allen Bradley or Beckhoff)
- Remote monitoring via internet connection
- Preventive maintenance from Kiermar
- CE/UL marking
Contact us for more information on press upgrades!
- Refurbishing of the cylinders – new seals, new chrome and grinding of the piston rods
- New ram lock system
- Double counter balancing system
- Light curtains/mechanical shielding
- Quick die change system (consoles, clamps, lifters)
- Refurbishing the ram guides
- Magnetic flux of welds
- Automated item handling