Production of heavy machine parts with KIERMARCompact, powerful presses
The solution is a fully automated production system with built in robots able to handle the items at the inlet side and the outlet side of the press. The press is made with Kiermars patented horizontal movements of a double die cart system. The system enables you to produce in two modes:
- LEAN production mode with normal die sets and superfast die changing.
- Fast MASS production mode with two lower die parts.
- Low power consumption due to smaller movement. The handling is done outside the press.
- A low total height of only 5 meters.
- Fully automated production with minimum costs for operators.
- Automated clamping and unclamping of tools.
- Main frame structure without welding will give an almost endless lifetime.
- Modular design gives you the smallest possible costs for service parts.
- Most service can be made remotely via Ethernet connection.
- Low investment
- High output capacity
- Low or no capital tied up in stocks