Production of automotive parts with KIERMARFast die changes means great flexibility
The design allows ultra-fast tool changes, which helps companies adapt to a LEAN production with great adaptability regarding short delivery times and little or no stock levels. With the selected automation with built in robots the cost for operators will be minimal. The press is a special version of the patented Kiermar ADP.
- LEAN production with the double shuttle system means tool changing within 2 minutes.
- MASS production with 1½ set of tools.
- No ram in press means extremely low building height and low weight.
- Low power consumption due to smaller movements. The handling is done outside the press.
- Fully automated production with minimum costs for operators.
- Automated clamping and unclamping of tools.
- Main frame structure without welding will give an almost endless lifetime.
- Modular design gives the smallest possible costs for service parts
- Most service can be made remotely via Ethernet connection.
- Low investment
- High output capacity
- Low or no capital tied up in stocks