Production of transmission parts with KIERMARA very flexible production setup – only 2 minutes for a die change!
Kiermars ADP patent includes the possibility of being able to perform complete preparation for a tool change at one side of the machine while producing at the other side. When tools are changed, the production begins, and at the former “productive” side a preparation of a tool change can take place etc.
It gives an opportunity to almost completely eliminate time required for tool changes, with the result that the machine is almost producing all the time. Production stop for the tool change is less than 2 minutes.
This LEAN production mode makes e.g. sub suppliers extremely competitive.
- LEAN production with the double shuttle system means tool changing within 2 minutes.
- MASS production with 1½ set of tools.
- No ram in press means extremely low building height and low weight.
- Low power consumption due to smaller movements. The handling is done outside the press.
- Fully automated production with minimum cost for operators.
- Automated clamping and unclamping of tools.
- Main frame structure without welding will give an almost endless lifetime.
- Modular design gives the smallest possible costs for service parts.
- Most service can be made remotely via Ethernet connection.
- Low investment
- High output capacity
- Low or no capital tied up in stocks